Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
This position has primary responsibility for providing in-depth knowledge on a specific brand to meet vendor requirements on all pre and post-sale operational activities. Duties will include:
- Coordination of and ownership of all activities associated with pre and post sales activities
- Liaison between the Sales Team, Client and all internal Sirius departments to ensure client satisfaction in all areas
This particular role will be part of our Cloud Operations Team.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Partners and collaborates with Client Executive and/or Sales Specialist to oversee all pre and post-sale operational activities associated with a brand specific product opportunity, meeting or exceeding the CE/Client’s timeline requirements
- Develops and maintains relationships with vendors and Sales Specialists and provides guidance to CEs and operational peers regarding brand updates and/or changes
- Responsible for all activities associated with a brand-specific product sales opportunity including credit evaluation and approval, operational deal structure, registrations, configuration request to vendor/distributor and/or collaboration with another SSA-Brand Specialist, proposal generation, pricing, order fulfillment and invoice/payment reconciliation activities.
- Communicates with the Client as needed on behalf of the Client Executive in order to gather additional information needed to win and complete the sale, such as: configuration, revision or proposal detail, and/or required order fulfillment information. Resolves Client disputes regarding quotes, procurement, shipment, malfunctioning equipment or invoicing.
- Generates order reports to the Client and Sales Team that provide order, tracking, delivery and additional Client-required information
- Proactive in adhering to CRM business processes that capture all support tasks throughout the transaction’s lifecycle
- Participates in Client calls as deemed necessary by Sales Team
- Adheres to all SLAs for Operations team
- Assumes additional tasks as necessary per Client request
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year operations experience, such as purchasing or order tracking, in a business-to-business environment
Other Position Requirements
- Proven results in multi-tasking, oral and written communication, listening, adaptability, and time management
- Ability and willingness to work nights/weekends as required to meet client and/or business needs
- Ability and willingness to become reasonably proficient in secondary brands to meet business needs
- Experience in Customer Service, Inside Sales, Purchasing, and/or Accounting utilizing common business practices related to purchasing, pricing, and payment for commodities and services
- Experience with Microsoft applications, including Word and Excel
- Experience with record keeping functions
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated follow through skills
- CRM experience
- Associates or higher degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Sales support experience in the IT industry
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.