Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
The Program Manager performs as a Delivery Leader for targeted key clients in the Digital, Data, and Security practice. This individual has the primary responsibility for leading the delivery of multiple, complex projects to ensure completion of deliverables, high client satisfaction and attainment of a program's overall financial, quality & timeline objectives. This individual is responsible for the management of the client executive relationship as well as the internal Sirius team throughout the delivery of a program of projects.
Our Data and Analytics team provides industry-leading consulting services that utilize proven technologies to modernize data and analytics ecosystems designed to meet current and future demands of business
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs as a Delivery Leader on targeted key clients
- At assigned clients, is responsible for the management of the client executive relationship as it pertains to integrated solutions, ensuring a clear understanding of offerings, programs and commitments defined by Sirius and client contracts
- Maintains primary responsibility for creation, quality and presentation of program deliverables
- Maintains overall responsibility for a program's client satisfaction, and financial, quality & timeline attainment
- Has overall responsibility to ensure contractual compliance
- Works with Account team on critical path issues that have budget, resource and client impacts, and is able to communicate critical path variances with ease the client and internal Sirius stakeholders
- Works with Services management, Services operations, and Sales on staffing and pipeline activity
- Assumes ownership for the budget and performance against the budget, including identifying and tracking variances
- Builds and/or delegates and manages work plans, timelines, schedule development, time tracking tools, and resource estimates
- Develops and manages program business case, including financial and risk analyses
- Performs root cause analysis to triage issues and risks, and works directly with the client to drive the closure of critical issues
- Conducts stakeholder interviews and owns relationships with key stakeholders (Director, VP)
- Participates in and/or leads client kick-off meetings, executive status meetings, steering committees, launch teams, major milestone reviews, and program close out meetings
- Performs Change control and review, and provides guidance around change management
- Manages the Quality Assurance process, to include building Sirius' quality standards and processes into the project work, providing the right resourcing and focus
- Ensures project closure, invoicing & client satisfaction survey occur on a timely basis
- Manages communication flow during escalation events
- Identifies and facilitates development of additional opportunities throughout the program
- Marshalls pre-sales resources around opportunities within targeted accounts
- Develops client proposals, SOWs & Pricing model to complete the sale in conjunction with sales and opportunity pursuit team
- Advocates for the Sirius project team around Recruiting, Coaching and Rewards & Recognition
- Enhances Sirius' project planning/timeline capability by educating others & enhancing tools
- Complies with all time compliance and time entry guidelines
- Meets billable utilization targets
- Training/Certifications: Attend training sessions or shadowing activities, and obtain industry related certifications as determined by management
- Administrative Overhead – Responds to email, phone calls, completes time cards in a timely manner, expense reports and status reports as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or a related field
- At least eight (8) years of project management experience, including experience with data and analytics solution delivery
Other Position Requirements
- Demonstrated ability in evaluating data and analytics recommendations to help clients meet their current and future business demands
- Extensive experience with Datawarehouse platforms (Oracle, Google, Informatica), Cloud based (Snowflake, etc), Data Analytics, Modernization
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a wide variety of client and Sirius team members, including management and technical staff
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including client expectation management, negotiation skills, command skills, collaboration, coaching, and mentoring
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and inspire others
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs and explain and apply cost-effective technology alternatives to meet them
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and create solutions to complex Information Technology related problems
- Demonstrated experience leading advanced and complex technology projects in support of business initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop longer-range project plans and schedules to complete complex projects or new solution/product development
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, including the ability to present information to senior management, and perform knowledge transfer to the client
- Demonstrated understanding of contracts, project planning, the development lifecycle, and product offerings
- Demonstrated ability to engage in difficult conversations with project teams and clients on issues, risks and escalations, up to and including executive conversations
- Demonstrated ability to set and prioritize goals and pursue them to completion
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize workload tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide day-to-day and more strategic guidance to less experienced project team members, including acting as an SME on project planning, resource estimation, and quality control
Data Privacy and Security
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment
The position exists to provide technical project management consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.