As a member of our ServiceNow Solutions organization, the Associate Solution Architect position is a technical role responsible for providing guidance and consulting on client facing solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform. The Associate Solution Architect contributes to the structuring and implementation of low complexity solutions and takes overall ownership for the quality of the technical requirements delivered to the customer, under the guidance of another seasoned resource.
When required, lead the technical on-boarding efforts with new clients to understand their current processes and platform configurations. Responsible for leading the Developers to deliver services in compliance with customer contracts, service level agreements, and industry best-practices. Ensure quality of the work delivered by the technical team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for projects and as the face of the development team to the customer
- Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems and ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices
- Understand customer requirements, translate to solutions, and communicate to clients
- Write/estimate Stories, monitor Developer’s work, and own overall quality and delivery of development; may perform a portion of development on Stories that cannot be delegated
- Responsible for delivery of additional development artifacts, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities if purchased by the client
- Work collaboratively with Engagement Manager to monitor for scope creep and resolve critical path technical issues and challenges
- Help mentor Developers in relation to technical design standards and implementation of best practices
- Maintain proficient knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and products via webinars, case study, training, and all other resources available
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other members of the team
- Ensure all time is recorded accurately and keep calendar up-to-date with scheduled activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ability conduct and attend on-camera meetings regularly.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 1+ years working on the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) – current or within 6 months of hire
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM (CIS-ITSM) or another specialty area, current or within 6 months of hire
- Previous consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM solutions in client environments
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Angular JS, Jelly, etc
- Experience using the Agile/Scrum methodology, leading scrum teams, leading backlog grooming, etc
- Active listening skills, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, and presentational)
- Demonstrated ability to consult on low complexity solutions (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing assistance in solving technical problems and relay that in English and not just IT jargon
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts
- Ability to excel with supported supervision
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and supports our brand promise and guarantee to always “make it right” ·
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 2+ years working on the ServiceNow platform or 3+ years of Industry experience
Salary range: $92,000 - $110,400, depending on experience and skill set
Annual Bonus Target: 8% of base salary, subject to terms and conditions of plan
Benefits overview: https://cdw.benefit-info.com/
Salary ranges may be subject to geographic differentials
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.