The incumbent in this position is responsible for providing support to customers purchasing basic / partner services for the CDW Managed Services team as well as service account managers and their customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist service account managers with large customers and other support tasks as needed.
- Manage support for the designated customer group.
- Coordinate additions, decommissions and changes as requested by customers and service account managers.
- Handle customer interaction or requests via phone, email or in person.
- Maintain accurate documentation as required to provide contracted support.
- Assure accurate billing (directly or indirectly) and respond to billing questions.
- Create work requests and changes in change management system.
- Act as main point of contact for designated customers for escalated issues.
- Work closely with all other departments to assure service delivered per contractual agreements
- Formal Degree
- Two years of customer service experience in IT relationship management, project management or account management
Other Related Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with teams and independently
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
- Handle multiple requests within a fast pace environment
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with all internal clients and contacts
- Ability to communicate with coworkers at all levels in the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to continually learn new technology and to keep pace with an ever-changing industry
- IT Knowledgeable
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- PMP and/or Project Management experience
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.