Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
The primary purpose of this position is to obtain hands on training and develop skills in the area of Services and/ or Sales Operations. The intern will obtain a general knowledge of and be able to perform various Sirius Operations functions.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Learn Services Operations processes and perform a variety of Services Operations functions, including but not limited to:
- Accounts payable voucher creation based on invoice receipts
- System maintenance on open purchase orders
- Updating Account Support team information and supplier contacts in Salesforce
- Notifications to leaders of upcoming expiring contracts
- Vendor banking validations
- Audit and maintenance of vendor certification data
- Certificate of Insurance Compliance for subcontractors
- Pulling Salesforce reports, and creating customer facing reports utilized for team meetings
- Gains a solid understanding of all aspects of Operation’s responsibilities throughout the sales cycle including proposal generation, order requirements and fulfillment. Specific activities this role will participate in include, but are not limited, to the following
- Configuration request
- Proposal generation
- Special bid, rebate, promotions, special pricing and order exception requests
- Order fulfillment
- Shipping and delivery status updates
- Engagement of vendors for price negotiation and sourcing of product
- Invoice and payment issue reconciliations
- Gains knowledge of vendor PO process that includes Quality Assurance and compliance requirements, creation of the PO, submitting the PO to vendor, receiving, and credit/rebills
- Attend Operations team meetings
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
- At least two (2) years of college completed towards a degree in a Business or Technical field
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements:
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle projects that require attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work independently with minimal supervision
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.