The Senior Manager of Partner Development oversees PPM’s process for growing emerging partnerships. This leader works in conjunction with the Partner Investment team to own the continuous identification, onboarding, and strategic growth planning for selected new and emerging partners. This leader collaborates with stakeholders across the organization to develop and execute growth plans for these partners that align to CDW Sales priorities and solve our customers’ problems. The Senior Manager of Partner Development role ensures that CDW delivers a superior experience and accelerated performance for selected new and emerging partners.This role works directly with selected partners and also with CDW’s PPM, Marketing, Sales, and Integrated Technology teams.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Meet or exceed financial results specific to the rapid growth in revenue, profitability, and investment for these key partners.
- Work directly with key partners; manage relationships to ensure they scale effectively with our business.
- Lead, manage performance, and develop coworkers; build a strong and diverse talent pool that allows for succession planning.
- Meet deadlines for internal and external commitments and/or set proper expectations for delivery of responses or communication.
- Design and execute prescriptive plan and key activities to deliver accelerated growth with designated partners.
- Clearly articulate relevant business updates and results across different levels of the organization, including executive leadership.
- Successfully work through challenges with internal and external stakeholders by listening, problem solving, and making recommendations for mutually agreed upon outcomes.
- Other Responsibilities
- Leverage deep understanding of customer needs and solution selling to align emerging partnerships with strategic sales plans.
- Collaborate effectively with Partner Investment team members. Manage relationships across business partners such as Marketing, PPM, ITS, Sales, and more to drive continued awareness of emerging partner programs.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years’ work experience in sales, marketing, product and partner management, OR
- 10 years of work experience in sales, marketing, finance, or product and partner management
- 4 years of experience leading and managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to be persuasive.
- Proven track record of driving results.
- Excellent ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Proven ability to lead a team to see projects through from inception to completion.
- Excellent strategic agility and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and delivery excellence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Track record of developing and motivating coworkers.
- Excellent ability to effectively interact and present to all levels of stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Previous experience in the technology industry.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.