Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
This position has primary responsibility for the delivery of solutions to our customers in the areas of Office 365, with large focus on SharePoint Online, Power Platform, Teams and OneDrive solutions. As a secondary responsibility, this position also assists with the pre-sales and definition of multiple customer projects, utilizing a wide range of experience and applying skills to a variety of industries and situations. This opportunity is best for individuals who are eager to share their knowledge and experience as it relates not just to technical capabilities, but to how Office 365’s Messaging, Collaboration, and Social Business solutions can address real customer needs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide solution architecture design and implementation as well as solution development and delivery of Office 365 workloads.
- Provide migration planning and assistance from various collaboration platforms utilizing hybrid configurations, 3rd party tools and/or Microsoft On Boarding Services
- Provide lead support to field sales for Software and Services opportunities in the area of Microsoft Collaboration solutions, namely SharePoint Online.
- Collaborate with client (Line of Business, IT) and Sirius team to identify high level business requirements and map to solution capabilities.
- Work with Sirius development team to create work effort estimates to support Statement of Work creation, and present/effectively communicate proposals to client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- At least eight (8) years of work experience in a Developer, Solution Architect, or similar role to include all of the following:
- Experience architecting, designing and building SharePoint online solutions
- Experience as SharePoint administrator/developer or in a related role
- Experience supporting both SharePoint on-premise and online environments of at least 500 users
Other Required Qualifications:
- Experience with on-premise SharePoint upgrades and migrations, including from SharePoint on-premise to SharePoint online
- Experience with migration of on-premise content to One Drive for Business/SharePoint Online/ Teams.
- Experience building applications with SharePoint Online Power Apps and Power Automate and integrating with SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, collaboration solutions and workflow automation
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions in Office 365
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and collaborate with Line of Business personnel, IT, and other stakeholders to determine needs
- Demonstrated experience contributing to an overarching solution strategy by identifying how a proposed architecture, capabilities and functionality support the client’s business objectives
- Demonstrated ability with developing strategies and driving end user adoption of solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with clients in a professional manner
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a wide variety of client and Sirius team members, including management and technical staff
- Demonstrated ability to understand a client’s requirements and present appropriate architectural options
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and leadership to less experienced technical team members, including delegating technical tasks, and resolving issues of poor technical execution without escalation
- Demonstrated ability to architect large projects from pre-sales Discovery to Solution Outline
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, including effectively communicating one-on-one, and in small and large groups, using a variety of presentation methods to sustain the audiences’ engagement
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive working relationships and conduct complex and important work critical to the organization in a team consulting environment
- Microsoft Azure experience
- InTune experience
- Integration of Salesforce and SharePoint Online
- Consulting experience, especially in an agency or global systems integrator environment
- Certifications in relevant areas of specialty
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
This position exists to provide consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.