The Business Analyst role specifically leads, documents, and facilitates internal audits and technical certifications for services compliance. This Business Analyst is guided by product management methodology in development of requirement specifications for organizational projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the definition and execution of technical audits and certifications for serviices compliance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements and business objectives and acquire cross functional commitments.
- Decompose business problems quickly and work with the product team to determine the root cause and provide solution alternatives.
- Derive a detailed understanding of the stated business problem and objectives and work with the stakeholder and technical team toward resolution to achieve the objectives.
- Utilize advanced modeling techniques to develop high-level system narratives, presentations, storyboards, use cases and user interface prototypes.
- Serve as a conduit/broker for cross-functional collaboration & knowledge sharing.
- Perform quantitative & qualitative analysis to help justify the investment necessary to complete audits and certifications.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or an IT related field.
- 1-3 years experience in identifying and documenting business needs and specifications utilizing business analysis and system design techniques.
- Demostrated success with coducting audits and executing plans to achieve specific technical certifications.
- Experience with leading and coducting internal audits and managing the achievement of technical certifications
- Demonstrated success in process definition including facilitation, process documentation, change control, and process improvement.
- Successful track record of facilitating and leading meetings, tailoring messages to the given audience.
- Experience in evaluating information, identifying risks and opportunities, while possessing creative problem solving skills with an understanding of business concepts and models.
- Proven elicitation and facilitation skills of project and system requirements.
- Demonstrated negotiation and persuasion skills, with the ability to enable win-win resolutions.
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders
- Critical attention to detail and solid creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize. Ability to apply common sense in performing job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Ability to travel as needed.
- Demostrated success managing cross functional Cloud audits and certifications .
- Pragmatic institute certification.
- Experience with Cloud related services (Amazon, Google, & Azure).
- Familiarity with cost/benefit and ROI data analysis.
- Industry Certifications (PMP, CBAP, Six Sigma).
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated influence without authority.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.