The APC Business Development Manager is responsible for accelerating growth within the Healthcare segment, positioning CDW as a focus partner within the market, as well as leveraging our manufacturer partnership, to provide solutions and services to customers that meet their evolving business demands.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinate with Sales to:
- Drive Enablement and Training with Sales around key APC solutions and campaigns.
- Determine target market(s) to address.
- Determine the accounts within target markets.
- Review current state of relationship within selected accounts.
- Assist and support in execution of growth strategy within selected accounts.
- Develop a long-term, mature pipeline of APC product and services-based opportunities.
- Forecast pipeline against monthly sales targets for assigned segments.
- Develop relationships with key organizations and APC, to further align CDW to the evolving needs of our Healthcare customers
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders at the customer, to influence the final requirements of the target opportunity, including executives, program leads, project leads, technical experts, and procurement.
- Act as the subject matter expert for customer meetings and presentations, customer conference calls and webinars, as well as participate in all aspects of large transaction sales cycles.
- Coordinate with appropriate resources to execute necessary legal and financial agreements, such as NDA’s and Teaming Agreements, prior to RFP release.
- Identifies trends in customer purchasing patterns and enacts specific plans to help sales teams capture a greater share of business.
- Drive orchestration and collaboration between Healthcare Sales, Integrated Technology Solutions, Product & Partner Management, and APC to deliver a superior customer experience and result.
- Articulates APC value proposition to partners and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years customer facing sales/marketing/business development experience in the Healthcare Sales marketplace.
- Strong customer facing and analytical skills with a history of building solid relationships with seller and leadership contacts
- Proven record of success in navigating procurement departments for additional opportunities
Other Required Qualifications
- Proven ability to influence across all functions of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration behavior with excellent facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to find solutions while working independently.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers, and coworkers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/projects, meet deadlines, facilitate change, and delegate responsibility.
- Excellent presentation skills
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.