Sirius Computer Solutions is a CDW company. We share common values as a performance-driven, customer-focused culture. CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe.
A unique customer facing sales with a data analytics skillset is required. The customer facing sales side of the position is responsible for generating maintenance revenue through selling new product attach and product renewal maintenance solutions into existing Sirius and prospective net new accounts. The data analytics skillset prerequisite is for the contract and inventory analysis, reconciliation, and data analytical spreadsheet work is required to put together client maintenance solutions.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Sells Sirius Maintenance services to achieve assigned goals and objectives by working with Client Executives, Product Sales Specialists, and our clients to leverage relationships to up sell the value of Sirius/CDW Maintenance Services
- Sells Sirius Maintenance services to net new customers through prospecting efforts via phone and outside selling efforts.
- Identifies new and existing customer maintenance needs and opportunities including the introduction of maintenance solutions to close each sale
- Maintains pipeline of renewal maintenance business to attain assigned annual quota
- Makes regular customer sales calls to develop relationships
- Maintains professional/referral relationships with appropriate vendors and consulting communities
- Develops and delivers presentations of Sirius/CDW and our maintenance solution offerings
- Develops and maintains account relationships to maximize long-term sales opportunities and ensure effective negotiation of contracts, terms and conditions, and discounts
- Acts to identify the prospects decision-maker to close deals and finalize contracts
- Contract and inventory analysis and data reconciliation
- Stay current with existing manufacturer maintenance programs
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Information Technology, a related field
- At least two (2) years’ experience selling Cisco, Dell/EMC, HP, IBM, NetApp, or similar Information Technology solutions in a value-added reseller (VAR), manufacturer, or consulting environment
Other Position Requirements
- Demonstrated territory management skills including prospecting and lead development skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of current Cisco, Dell/EMC, HP, IBM, NetApp, or similar technical solutions and partner programs
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated Office application skills, including Excel, Work, PPT
- Demonstrated problem solving, customer service, negotiation, and follow up skills
- Demonstrated ability to uncover customer needs and match those needs to appropriate IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Experience selling IBM, Cisco, Dell/EMC, NetApp, or similar vendor maintenance solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract terminology
- Experience with IT leasing
- Sales experience in the geographic territory of the role
Essential Functions: The position exists to sell Sirius offered IT solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The primary duties, responsibilities and position requirements listed above are not all-inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.