The Sales Analyst analyzes and interprets sales performance by segment (business area, customer type, brand level, etc.) and provides recommendations on areas of opportunity to the Management Team including Senior Leaders. This role focuses on providing rich and actionable insights on sales data to increase productivity and effectiveness of the Sales Organization.
Reporting and Analysis
· Design and produce sales reports on a regular cadence and drive adoption of reports amongst the Sales Leaders
· Report data using Cognos, SQL, Pyramid Analytics and other BI tools in an Enterprise Data Warehouse environment
· Support requests for ad-hoc analysis by members of the Sales Leadership Team
· Complete advanced data analysis projects to support various company initiatives
Strategic Advisor for Sales Leadership
· Work closely with Sales Leaders and advise on strategic initiatives
· Assess various sales force strategies throughout the year
· Summarize analysis learnings, package, and present insights to share with VPs and executive level management
· Evaluate ways to improve processes to streamline data delivery
· Act as a liaison between the business and IT on all technical sales projects
· Perform usage analysis of our BI software and provide key findings to directors and VPs
Other Required Qualifications
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.