The Platform Architect applies the necessary technical breadth and depth to develop successful CDW ServiceNow strategy and solutions to meet the needs of the business. They work collaboratively with a multitude of stakeholders across all areas of the enterprise to help understand business needs, develop technical solutions, and provide recommendations. They work with ServiceNow support and leadership teams to develop processes that reduce risk to the platform while still meeting the requirements of the enterprise and all audit/regulatory policies.
- Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the design of scalable and sustainable technical solutions in accordance with requirements provided by stakeholders while maintaining platform stability, scalability, and compliance with applicable license agreements and audit policies.
- Apply industry best practices and advanced methodologies, to address and review system requirements, business processes, changing development and technology environments.
- Demonstrate deep functional and technical knowledge of all ServiceNow modules, especially ITSM, ITBM, CSM, Portal, and Integration Hub.
- Participate in quality assurance testing and quality assurance practices to deliver services that met requirements, work as expected and integrate with other business services.
- Develop and maintain processes to ensure license compliance of the platform, including user permissions and access audits and management.
- Perform root cause analysis for technical application issues which may take the form of Incidents, Requests, Problems, Defects or Stories.
- Make recommendations and proposals to leadership on architectural integration design both within the platform and with other systems via integrations.
- Provide timely guidance and feedback to peers to help strengthen specific skill areas.
- Collaborate with appropriate teams to identify, create, and conducted training to platform users.
- Continually look for ways to improve systems and processes.
- Experience working at all levels of the organization to develop a platform roadmap and strategy and ability maintain consensus around the strategic direction.
- May be required to provide on-call support during off-hours.
- Ability conduct and attend on-camera meetings regularly.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in a Technical field or equivalent experience
- Five plus (5+) years of large scale, enterprise planning, design, implementation and support experience
- Proven experience designing and consulting on the ServiceNow platform.
- At least two years as a ServiceNow Platform Architect or similar role
- In depth knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform, but especially ITSM, ITBM and CSM.
- Current Certified System Administrator (CSA) certified
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.