The role of the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is to maximize the productivity of our Advanced Technology Sales Team. Primarily by partnering with and providing support to our Advanced Technology Account Executives (ATAEs) in addition to other Field Sales Coworkers.
- Prepares and distributes product configurations and customer quotes utilizing on-line tools.
- Provides accurate and timely ordering of products via SPS and AS400 systems.
- Direct interaction with customers to provide order status updates, quotes or other requests.
- Handles return merchandise authorizations.
- Coordinate the scheduling of hardware with services.
- Check for all applicable rebates and promotions.
- Customer Service - Providing consistent status updates for orders, quotes or other requests.
- Understand how to do a configuration based on best practice standards in regards to configuring hardware accurately and properly.
- Attend weekly branch office huddles in person or via phone if remote to further build relationships with sales team.
- Understand and maintain in depth knowledge of relevant products, promotions and announcements.
- Utilize internal and external training opportunities to continually develop product knowledge and sales skills.
- Complete Partner Product accreditation when applicable.
- Build customer relations so you can be 2nd in command when the ATAE is traveling or out of the office.
- Being proactive with providing pertinent information to a client that may affect their business.
- Develop good working relationships with internal departments.
- Have a high sense of urgency to go above and beyond to provide an extraordinary customer experience.
Minimum Basic Qualifications:
- Technology industry experience or 2+ years of sales experience (non-retail)
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, effective interpersonal skills, an energetic and enthusiastic individual
- Working knowledge of Office applications
Other Required Qualifications:
- Demonstrate ability to multitask
- Confident with customer interactions
- College Degree
- Prior experience in selling computer hardware, software, solutions or services is necessary
- Certifications in Advance Technology (Cisco)
- 3+ years of work experience within the AT industry
- Working knowledge of internal CDW systems (AS400 / SPS)
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.