The Analytics & Insights team is passionate about creating a story out of insights, research, and performance data. This team serves as the expert of CDW solutions and customers, providing research and insights to marketing, sales, Integrated Technology Solutions, and PPM. They will develop research and performance analysis to drive strategic decision-making and planning to create more targeted, relevant messaging and improve ROI. They must understand how CDW solutions are applicable in the marketplace and act as the conduit between the CDW and its customers. This team’s insights, research, and data will be used to develop the contact, channel, and campaign strategies.
The Manager of Marketing Analytics manages the team responsible for developing all marketing reports for the Marketing organization. This leader is accountable for sharing campaign performance with the CDW organization via dashboards and reports to empower business decisions. Reporting to the Director of Integrated Planning, this Manager is accountable for compiling marketing performance data into meaningful dashboard and reports and sharing with relevant stakeholders.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Accountable for providing marketing performance data via dashboards and reports to empower business decisions to marketing and external partner stakeholders.
- Works with business stakeholders to understand business needs.
- Collaborates with internal and external resources to streamline and establish standard procedures for database manipulation and report/output preparation.
- Continually evaluate data efficiencies and areas for automation.
- Integrate non-traditional data, unstructured data sets, with market data and CDW transactional data into projects to provide more insights about our market environment.
- Serve as an ambassador of data-driven marketing with marketing channels owners on creating a persistent test & learn environment.
- Provide leadership to individuals on team(s) through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management.
- Manage a team of coworkers including performance management, coaching and development.
- Prioritize, assign and manage department activities and projects in accordance with departmental goals and objectives. Adjust hours of work, priorities and staff assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience in marketing, marketing analytics, digital analytics, eCommerce, brand or product management, data science, advanced analytics, econometrics, and/or statistics.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in managing an analytical team. (Internal or external team)
- Working knowledge of analytical or business intelligence tools.
- Demonstrated relational database experience.
- Track record of successfully working with marketing, sales, product management, and/or IT organizations.
- Proven ability to identify areas of opportunity for existing practices/processes and execute appropriate improvements.
- 3 years experiencing managing coworkers or teams.
- MBA or MS in marketing, analytics, strategy, economics, or mathematics.
- Working knowledge of SQL, web analytics tools and Tableau.
- Prior experience in a management consulting or advertising agency environment.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.