The Manager of Intelligent CX is a business, sales, and solutions thought leader at CDW. They provide leadership and support for Sales, Solution Architects and Services team. The ICX Manager is accountable for effective and efficient day-to-day Professional Services operations, and for driving alignment with the Sales team and Solutions team. The ICX Manager demonstrates a laser-like focus in leading the ICX Services Team to achieve finance, operations, client, and coworker targets. The ICX Manager is also charged with shaping and developing our services vision and strategy around a technology portfolio. To realize these targets, a balance of strong financial and operational results focus with a strong coworker development and client emphasis.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Managing key personnel within the organization, creating Manage By Objective (MBO) plans and keeping employees accountable to departmental goals and personal MBOs.
- Identifies and manages employee satisfaction or personnel issues working with leadership for resolution.
- Manages and drives contracts to cash, forecasts business growth, identifies personnel needs and controls department profitability.
- Continually seeks and build upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Leverage your strong analytical skills, business acumen and understanding of current business problems in respect to technology to solve department problems.
- Drive innovation and evolution by leading strategic programs or initiatives.
- Ensure assigned projects adhere to quality and profitability standards.
- Participates in process improvement activities:- Ideation of new service engagements to meet market gaps
- Build process delivery documentation, training and/or code frameworks to improve speed and quality of delivery.
- Evangelizes new technologies, processes or patterns and practices internally and externally with customers in the form of webinars or speaking engagements.
- Promotes a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration with team members through mentorship or building knowledge bases.
- Execute standard operating procedures in the overall management of the software services business within your
- Provide input into solution development plans based on customer demand and market trends. Coworker Development
- Elevate the expertise level of your team.
- As a member of the management team, contribute to the strategy and overall management of the software business.
- Plan appropriate training and professional development for each team member.
- Create and review performance plans with individual team members using measurable criteria and input from relevant sources including peers, clients and vendors.
Education and/or Skill-Set Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science, a related technical degree or equivalent.
- Five years experience leading or managing professional services teams.
- Three years of related consulting management and/or sales management experience.
- Ability to lead and develop team members across multiple geographies
- Experience developing and managing business partnerships
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong listening, negotiation, and closing skills
- Strong information monitoring and analysis as well as comprehension of business metrics
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and drive for results
- Demonstrated knowledge of the IT industry and technology
- Demonstrated performance and talent management
- Strong customer focus orientation
- Ability to communicate and facilitate change
- Previous consulting management experience required
- 2 - 5 years experience with Profit and Loss responsibility
- Strong project and risk management skills
- Strong IT background in Advanced Technologies such Cloud Solutions, Software Development , and Contact Center.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.