The Customer Solutions Representative provides assistance to our customers regarding problems or situations that they are unable to resolve on their own. The Customer Solutions Representative is essential in creating customer loyalty and repeat business by providing world-class service through quick response times and striving to find satisfactory solutions to every customer.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Receiving and resolving incoming calls, e-mails and web chats directly from customers regarding:
- Requests for return of merchandise
- Damage or lost shipping claims
- Order status
- Billing or accounts receivable requests
- Rescheduling pick up of returns
- Managing internal and external E-mail volume and on-line chats
- All other issues that pertain to Customer Service
- Taking ownership of Customer Service Case requests to resolve customer issues
- Follow up with customers regarding issues that cannot be resolved on first call
- Communicating professionally and according to quality standards with customers and account managers regarding situations that arise via phone, e-mail, and web chat.
- Handling escalated customer issues when necessary
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries
- Working with team to manage daily workflow so that all inquiries are responded to by close of business
- Backup returns queue
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of customer contact experience
- Basic computer product knowledge
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability effectively interact with all stakeholder, especially with customers in pressured situations
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Good organizational skills
- Effective ability to multi-task in order to handle multiple duties at the same time throughout the day.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment. This department requires timely resolutions, as customer issues must be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and efficiently resolve customer issues.
- Strong creative problem solving skills to resolve customer situations
- Must be able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Aptitude to learn new applications quickly and put them into practical use.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- one year call center experience
- Intermediate computer product knowledge
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.