The Manager, Information Risk Management will develop, execute and oversee programs to minimize information technology (IT) and information management risks within Managed Services. The Manager, Information Risk Management will work with business units to ensure required audit and regulatory controls and processes are adequately designed, implemented, and performed. The Manager, Information Risk Management will also coach and supervise the Sr. Analyst and/or Analyst, Information Risk Management
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Understand CDW’s complex business processes and its supporting IT environments for Managed Services
- Develop and execute IT and information risk management programs for Managed Services, including the identification, assessment, and treatment of current and emerging risks, to ensure risks are managed to the level of acceptable risk.
- Analyze complex IT and information risk issues, determine its root cause and impact to the business.
- Develop and conduct assessments around information and IT-related risks and controls (both business and technical).
- Consult with IT and business departments regarding IT and information risk issues and identify the corrective actions needed to mitigate the risk to an acceptable level.
- Collaborate and communicate with appropriate stakeholders to develop, implement and maintain up-to-date IT and information risk management policies, standards, guidelines and procedures that address identified risks, laws and regulations.
- Develop and enhance standardized information risk management processes for Managed Services, and proactively look for opportunities to automate and simplify risk management processes.
- Develop, communicate and implement IT and information risk management training programs.
- Provide oversight and expertise to IT and business departments to ensure continued compliance with relevant information risk management requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring that CDW Managed Services successfully passes all compliance audits to include but not limited to PCI, Soc2 ,ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HIPAA Attestation
- Manage third-party vendor relationships and project delivery
- Have direct responsibility for managing coworkers assigned to CDW’s Managed Services compliance team
- Performance Manage direct reports to ensure they are successful in their responsiblities
- Communicate to CDW’s Managed Services leadership and stakeholders to the state of our compliance
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years in a leadership or management role
- 5 years working experience in either: Information management (Information Management Focus), or IT and/or information risk management, audit, or compliance (IT Risk and Compliance Focus).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office technology and the ability and willingness to master and use supporting applications and databases.
- Strong experience in managing and working within project teams.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong communication skills: Oral, written and presentation.
- Strong writing skills, specifically an ability to summarize and communicate technical data to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated progressive experience with either: Information Management programs in a corporate environment (Information Management Focus), or IT and/or Information Risk Management programs, and/or IT Audits and Controls (IT Risk and Compliance Focus).
- CRM, IGP, PMP, or information management-related certification (Information Management Focus)
- CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT or an IT risk or IT governance-related certification (IT Risk and Compliance Focus)
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.