The analyst aligns all tactical and strategics priorities with PPM leadership initiatives.
The Sr Process Analyst is responsible for solving process and productivity challenges tied to product and partner initiatives. This role requires advanced knowledge of productivity toolsets and efficient process design to ensure continuity and improvement of products or services. The responsibilities include value creation through discovery, developing strategies, creating and implementing solutions, and executing to meet the needs of the business. This role works independently and receives a minimal amount of guidance.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as a conduit/broker for cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Develop and drive process improvement that can be implemented and replicated across the organization.
- Conduct user needs analysis to assess existing business processes, people, and technology.
- Identify and recommend optimal process improvements and technical solutions that address the current needs of the business while also anticipating future needs.
- Coordinate and monitor projects using project management methodologies and practices.
- Collect and analyze process data to initiate and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on increased productivity through solution and impact.
- Identify and train “superusers” to takeover newly developed processes in order to perpetuate knowledge transfer.
- Manage user acceptance testing design through completion.
- Monitor processes and solutions to ensure most relevant, efficient, secure solutions are being used per CDW I.T. expectations.
- Manage resources and budget associated with projects to expectation with successful outcomes.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, a quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, engineering, informatics), or related and 2 years of work experience in an analytical role, OR
- 6 years of work experience in an analytical role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information, identify risk and opportunities, while possessing creative problem solving skills with an understanding of business concepts and models.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction and make sound business decisions.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to quickly adapt to the changing needs of the business and meet deadlines.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Applications and MS SQL Server.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions, strategies and organizational direction.
- Ability to apply new ideas to resolve existing problems.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize project management software such as MS Project or others.
- Working knowledge of SQL, MDX, DAX and/or other database query language(s).
- Industry certifications (PMP, CBAP, Six Sigma).
- Working knowledge of MS Power Apps and/or other workflow automation software.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.