The Executive Support Technican provides technical support to internal and external customers. This roles serves as a subject matter expert in their specifics areas of support.
The Executive Support Technician will provide white-glove, concierge service for CDW Executive Council members and their assistants. This service includes but is not limited to the support of executive meetings, home offices, and media and conference events by managing all aspects of planning, setup, and facilitation of technical logistics. This resource must be extremely polished, able to interact with executives, understand their sense of urgency, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in accordance with outstanding organizational and project management skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide first class customer support to key stakeholders.
- Identify, document, and recommend ways to streamline process and improve efficiency.
- Follow existing guidelines and processes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for existing coworkers. Manage complex technical issues.
- On-site, off-site, and telephone support for all technology.
- Primary support contact for key technology such as printers, laptops, desktop and mobile devices as their use pertains to defined executives and their support staff.
- Experienced in communications and audio-visual collaboration technology (Cisco video conferencing, WebEx, MS Teams, etc.)
- Management of desktop technology-related research projects.
- Resolve problems through research or consulting with the appropriate technical personnel as necessary.
- Researching, testing, and evaluating new technology products and solutions Identification and recommendation of process improvements.
- Training of backup Executive Support Personnel.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 4 years of experience in IT related field, OR
- Associate's degree and 2 years of experience in IT related field.
- Apple Certification or 3+ years managing and deploying Apple devices in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders and leadership.
- Strong ability to multitask and mange multiple issues at once.
- Strong attention to detail Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write and present information and documentation.
- 3 years experience leading desktop related projects or initiatives that are large in scope or scale.
- Flexible working hours and must be willing to respond to on-call after hours for support.
- Lift up to 50 lbs, with or without assistance, on occasion.
- Lift up to 20 lbs, unassisted on a regular basis.
- 3 years experience: providing in-person, walk-up or remote support, installing/uninstalling PC and Apple hardware, performing mass workstation deployment and migrations.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related field
- One or more of the following certifications: Apple, A+, Net+, Certified Desktop Support Technician (HDI), ITIL v3, Microsoft Desktop/Windows 10
- Prior experience working with executive leadership
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.