Life at CDW
Why Join CDW?
We Win. Together.
We are a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Our coworkers aspire every day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. Everywhere you turn at CDW, you’ll find coworkers working collaboratively together, solving problems together and winning together.
We Have Fun.
We believe winning requires balance – a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins and quick breaks, ping-pong tables and boardroom tables. When we’re not closing a deal, we’re celebrating birthdays, weddings, new babies and everything in between. When our coworkers enjoy what they do and who they’re with, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins.
We Put Our Customers First.
Everything at CDW revolves around our customers. They trust us to identify, implement and maintain the technology that runs their world, and we take that very seriously. Our customers know when they do business with CDW they aren’t just getting technology, they’re gaining a trusted technology partner.
Our Team Spirit
At CDW, we embrace different and we never stop chasing improvement. We know that tomorrow’s ideas, don’t come from yesterday’s thinking, so we work with people who see the world differently.
We found that breaking barriers and building bridges to connect our differences is how the best ideas are formed and our best work happens. We not only respect individual differences, we celebrate them. Unique perspectives drive collaboration, innovation and success for our company and our customers, and that's a win for everyone.
CDW offers Business Resource Groups which provide professional development, informal mentoring and networking opportunities to its members including:
- CDW Military & Allies Resource Council
- Black Excellence Unlimited
- iHOLA! (Hispanic Organization for Leadership & Achievement)
- Pan Asian Council
- Women's Opportunity Network
- BRAVE (Business Resource Alliance Valuing Equality)
- ABLE (Alliance for Business Leading Equality)
- RISE Business Resource Group
- Eatontown Business Resource Group
- Cherry Hill Business Resource Group
- Capital All-Stars, Herndon
- 1850 Rising (Chandler Business Resource Group)
The CDW Way
- We run our business with passion and integrity.
- We listen.
- We treat others with respect.
- We empower others to do their jobs.
- We include stakeholders in the decision process.
- We resolve conflict directly.
- We keep our commitments.
- We live our "philosophies of success" every day.