WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
People who like to build relationships and want to become trusted advisors to their customers. People who have an interest in technology, a knack for solving problems and a desire to make money along the way. At CDW, our inside sales Account Representatives don't just sell, they are technology consultants who help to optimize their customers' efficiency through technology. In this role, you will enhance your career by building relationships and providing IT solutions for our customers.
- Plan and execute daily outbound calls
- Work hard, be persistent and stay organized
- Establish and maintain long-term customer and partner relationships
- Show customers the value of partnering with YOU and CDW
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Be computer savvy
PERKS FOR YOU:
- Cash, trips and prize incentives
- Comprehensive, award-winning training
- Electric culture where everyone wants you to succeed
- Unlimited earning potential
we should talk.
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations across the globe. Our team of technology experts and dedicated Account Representatives help our customers solve their most complex IT challenges. Whether our customers’ needs software and printers or a highly customized solution - CDW gets IT.
"The people make CDW’s culture special. Everyone’s willing to help each other and at the end of the day, it helps our customers. You learn how to network with people, how to talk with customers and how to leave a great impression."
- Brittany, Account Manager
"The opportunity is great. The company is so dynamic that there are so many paths for the Account Representative to move up in the company."
- Rom, Sales Manager
"CDW is an incredible place to build a lifelong career. The company truly cares about its coworkers, has an outstanding culture and offers opportunities for limitless growth. I truly look forward to coming to work every day."
- Erin, Sales Manager
Do you have an interest in technology, a knack for solving problems, and a
desire to make money? If so, we should talk!